Hi

Hi
Hi my name is Tom i'm 10 years old [turning 11 in August] and i'm posting things about my work on this blog

Thursday 16 March 2017

My Learning Styles

My learning styles.
I am Tom because I ski

My learning style is kind of weird but I like it and it works out for me I find it best when it's a bit loud it helps me focus.I like lying on the floor a bit because it's more comfy than sitting in a chair and that's a good thing.I’m not a big fan of having work that's not finished because I tend to forget about it and then it's annoying because my tote tray is stuffed.I love using the computers because typing is so much easier than writing with a pen.I don't like working alone it's more fun with other people.Writing an assigned story isn't my favourite either I prefer to make up my own story because it gets more interesting and fun.I also having the lights off and eating while i'm working because I like it gloomy and not bright and having some food while I work will mean I won't starve which is a good thing.

These are pretty much my prefered learning styles but i will still do all that teachers put in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment